High Quality Water is an authorized RainSoft dealer offering water softener installation in both Scottsdale and Tempe, Arizona, and beyond. Founded in 1993 by current president Michael Ross, High Quality Water is a purveyor of state-of-the-art water softening systems for the home, technologically advanced devices that make “hard” water “soft” through a process called ion exchange. Though hard water isn’t harmful to human health, it often leads to a variety of problems in the household that can necessitate the installation of a water softener. Hard water is responsible for:
- Leaving unsightly stains on dishes, glasses, and silverware
- Damaging the fibers of laundered clothing
- Creating limescale accretions inside of pipes and water-using appliances
- Inhibiting the ability of soaps, shampoos, and detergents to develop a full, rich lather
Every water softener that RainSoft manufactures and we sell – be it the demand-initiated EC4 Series, the meter-driven TC-M Series, or the salt-free Centurion – is a high-quality water treatment system that offers of a lifetime of worry-free operation. After having a RainSoft water softening system installed, your family will never have to put up with any of the problems associated with hard water again. RainSoft water softeners:
- Are made in the U.S.A.
- Are more energy efficient than any other brand
- Come backed by an industry-leading Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Undergo thorough third-party testing
- Can be excluded from real estate contracts for easy portability
Also don’t overlook the fact that a RainSoft water softener can actually help you save money over time. You’ll spend less on soap, not have to repair or replace certain appliances as frequently, and not have to throw away or donate clothing that has lost its color vibrancy.
For more information, contact High Quality Water. We offer water softener installation and service in Scottsdale, Tempe, AZ, and other communities throughout the area.